Hi all
I'm contemplating on how I best keep all our relay servers synchronized in
their config.They are set up as round robin servers in the DNS, so they
distribute the load pretty ok.My first idea was to set up some rsync to copy
the relevant directories like /etc/postfix and /etc/opendkim.Then I need a
local script on each server looking for changes, and if there is, it should
restart the postfix service.
I could also just mount the folders to a specific server, but then I introduce
a SPOF, which is not what I would like, and I still need something on each
server to restart the postfix service if any changes are detected.
Are there any nice ready made systems for this?I don't have any mailboxes on
the servers, as they are only relays from our internal systems, so there is no
need for a big system that tries to synchronize those as well.
Best regardsKenneth