Poliman - Serwis wrote:
Hello. I have used G Suite MX checker available here https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/

This seems to be a Google-specific tester for domains hosted with Google, so it's difficult to compare with random other domains.

and I have message: "The address of the mail server in the domain record A can cause poorly visible and difficult to diagnose errors manifested by "disappearing" e-mails in the event of problems with the DNS server. This problem can be diagnosed by entering a command*telnet your.do.main 25*[..]". How can I resolve this?

It would be helpful to know which domain you're testing so the rest of us can read the entire report.

It sort of sounds like you have either managed to enter one of the Google MX hosts' IP addresses as your domain root A record, or have an extra MX record somewhere, or just have the domain root A record pointed somewhere outside Google, but without more information it's really hard to tell what they're even checking for.

-kgd