Am 28-Nov-18 um 10:03 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
On 27.11.18 10:52, Asai wrote:
With Mozilla recently dropping support for all Symantec certs, our security
cert now throws errors on Thunderbird clients.  We’d like to install
certbot on Centos 6, but I’m not sure if it’s going to interfere with
Postfix (2.11) or Dovecot (2.2.18).  Does anybody have experience with
this?

I have no problem with Let's Encrypt certificates and postfix/whatever.
I'm just not sure if iphones have the root CA (DST Root CA X3) installed -
just yesterday noticed a complaint.

But I prefer dehydrated over bloated certbot.

also been using Let's Encrypt certificates for apache, postfix, dovecot, etc ...
without any problems so far.

+1 for mentioning dehydrated client for signing certificates with an ACME-server (e.g. Let's Encrypt)

https://github.com/lukas2511/dehydrated

using light-weight dehydrated has been a pleasure so far ;)

Greetings
Becki