On 05.12.18 23:24, Voytek wrote:
# grep connect    main.cf
smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit = 12
smtpd_client_connection_count_limit = 5

sorry.. and thank you.

another dumb question:
so if I have 25 clients on a NATed LAN, that's my connection count limit,
isn't it ?

may be and may not be. it's possible that client sends multiple mail in
parallel.

and I think I've found my problem: when they changed IP on the site, I
forgot to add IP to:
smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions = 147.50.1.226

if I have it here I don;t need to worry about the other limits, isn't it?

smtpd_client_*_count/rate_limit restrictions, according to:

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_client_event_limit_exceptions

2B|!2B, that's a question!