Stefan Bauer:
> stuff/best practice that makes the process more effective.
>
> i'm certain that remote sites prefer one way over the other.

I don't think that there is a 'standard' policy that 'works' for
delivery from every site to every site.

Nowadays you get a policy exception from 'big' receivers, and you
come up with transport_maps with different 'classes' of delivery
agents that are configured with different rate_delay (no concurrency),
with limited concurrency, and/or with different source IP address,
then pick the agent depending on destination.

Or you just pay a mail sending company for doing the job.