Ok, I see no warnings in your
postconf -Mf  ???

It looks good to me.

If that ip address you show is your’s, then you will never have a valid PTR
record on it, because it belongs to your ISP.

host 47.53.159.60
60.159.53.47.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer
net-47-53-159-60.cust.vodafonedsl.it.

dig +short net-47-53-159-60.cust.vodafonedsl.it
47.53.159.60

Gmail interfacing is always difficult. If you are running ipv6, and don’t need
it, turn it off. Maybe Gmail will be ok then

robert

> On 11 Dec 2018, at 16:52, Marco Fioretti <marco.fiore...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Il giorno mar 11 dic 2018 alle ore 17:03 Matus UHLAR - fantomas
> <uh...@fantomas.sk> ha scritto:
>
>> the "flags" is supposed to be indented, since it is continuation of
>> "procmail" line:
>>

>> procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe  -o
>>        flags=D user=myvmail_user argv=/usr/bin/procmail -t -m
>>        USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension}
>>        /usr/local/etc/procmailrc.common
>
> maybe it came out as indented when copying/pasting/replying in email,
> but it is NOT indented in the file. All that stuff has been on one line for,
> as I said, ~10 years now.
>> ... Do you mean that the "flags=D" setting is obsolete in the
>>> current version of postfix?
>>
>> it's not obsolete, but the filtering through procmail like this apparently
>> is.
>
> OK, as long as the functionality remains the same, I certainly don't mind
> removing that part of the line!
>
> But if you check the output of postconf -Mf that I posted a few minutes ago...
> now the question becomes "why there is a warning about "user=myvmail_user"?
>
> As far as I can see, this postfix+procmail part of the system is
> working as expected now. It
> is "only" gmail interfacing and webmail configuration that are still giving me
> pains.
>
> Marco

Robert Chalmers
https://robert-chalmers.uk