Another attempt:

Jan  4 16:39:21 lab postfix/pipe[2026654]: 82B8813DF90D:
to=<x...@xx.net>, relay=post_queue_content_filter, delay=0.07,
delays=0.04/0/0/0.03, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via
post_queue_content_filter service (action=FILTER localhost:10026))

NOTE:
action=FILTER localhost:10026

The content_filter setting has lower precedence than a FILTER
action that is specified in an access(5), header_checks(5) or
body_checks(5) table.

As described in ACCESS (5):

FILTER transport:destination
              After the message is queued, send the entire message through the
              specified external content filter. The transport name  specifies
              the  first  field  of  a  mail delivery agent definition in mas-
              ter.cf; the syntax of the next-hop destination is  described  in
              the  manual  page  of  the  corresponding  delivery agent.  More
              information about external content filters  is  in  the  Postfix
              FILTER_README file.

              Note  1: do not use $number regular expression substitutions for
              transport or destination unless you know  that  the  information
              has a trusted origin.

              Note  2:  this  action overrides the main.cf content_filter set-
              ting, and affects all recipients of the  message.  In  the  case
              that  multiple  FILTER  actions  fire, only the last one is exe-
              cuted.

              Note 3: the purpose of the FILTER command is to override message
              routing.   To  override  the  recipient's  transport but not the
              next-hop destination, specify an empty filter destination (Post-
              fix  2.7  and  later),  or  specify a transport:destination that
              delivers through a different Postfix instance (Postfix  2.6  and
              earlier). Other options are using the recipient-dependent trans-
              port_maps  or  the  sender-dependent   sender_dependent_default-
              _transport_maps features.

              This feature is available in Postfix 2.0 and later.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

BR,

Rafael