I have a situation where my primary/final MX server will be down for
an indefinite period of time, possibly up to a week.  During that time
I would like to have the secondary MX server to keep every message
queued, and keep on retrying, without ever "timing out" and without
sending any "undeliverable" notifications to the sender.

I've tried to find relevant configuration variables in the docs, but
haven't found anything.

Putting up a new "final" MX server really isn't an option, as I and
the server will both be in the middle of a trans-oceanic relocation.

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |