I am trying to change the imaps port-number to a non-standard port (9999)
since it seems that buisness.comcast.net is intercepting the standard imaps
port number and repeated emails requesting that they stop have been ignored.

This is only an issue when I am trying to access my personal mail server
when I am away from home.

I currently have the following configured in 10-master.conf -

service imap-login {
  inet_listener imap {
    address = 127.0.0.1, ::1
    port = 143
  }
  inet_listener imaps {
    port = 9999
  }
  process_min_avail = 3
  service_count = 0
  vsz_limit = 1 G
}

But I do not see any listeners for port 9999.  Prior to this, I was using a
stunnel + dovecot where stunnel received on port 9999 and forwarded it to
port 143 (imap).  I want to use the secure imap features in dovecot moving
forward.

Thanks,

Patrick