I know I’m late to the game but has this been tried yet?

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_POST&page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh/BBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWdtWFXvjthcYCRj9bUIFfycOfG+4GOHPHoOGa8HwDO2+0kYRtTcdR8NsLD0dGURpc1B0MBKcI2o/o/mRH4O42kz3lgqmGuc8ri0k6+CMt1UY&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=

<https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?y=PROD_POST&page=contactform&locale=en_US&token=Zh/BBVqXzLHlIbokbUqVWTUbuuQeXGkGnZzhKR2JQ4O6mMQdy9JSWdtWFXvjthcYCRj9bUIFfycOfG+4GOHPHoOGa8HwDO2+0kYRtTcdR8NsLD0dGURpc1B0MBKcI2o/o/mRH4O42kz3lgqmGuc8ri0k6+CMt1UY&selectedChannel=email-icon&yid=>

I did it before and they responded. It took a while but they did finally take
care of the issue for me.

Thanks,
Steffan