When spammers do this to me, I get a bounced mail due to SPF issues since it
really isn't from my server. So maybe something SPF related can do what you
want.

  Original Message
From: ru...@mrbrklyn.com
Sent: February 6, 2019 5:45 PM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Stopping acceptence from unowned networks address as from my domains

I got this email, which I thought I set up postfix to block

From ru...@mrbrklyn.com  Wed Feb  6 06:26:12 2019
From: BSM <ru...@mrbrklyn.com>
To: ru...@mrbrklyn.com
Subject: Directorio Empresarial Mexicano 2019
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 01:40:06 -0600

This is addressed as me in the From line and came from outside my
local network

I want domain being accepted From my domain only is it comes from within
the local network

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com