On Fri, 2019-02-15 at 09:35 -0700, angelo wrote:
> Hi Christopher,
> I'm on the opendkim list also and it does get little attention.

Really? :)

> Is the "delay" recorded in a typical Postfix log entry ?
> Stolen from Postfix 2.3.19:
> Postfix logs additional delay information as "delays=a/b/c/d"
>   where a=time before queue manager, including message transmission;
>   b=time in queue manager; c=connection setup time including DNS,
>   HELO and TLS; d=message transmission time.

yes, that's from where I get such data from, like

delay=31, delays=30/0/0.33/1.1,

And it's consistent with the problem reported (if you read the thread
backwards)

> These seem to be the only settings to bump up logging with opendkim:

[..]

> If your version supports it you may want to add this to your opendkim
> config
> file ?
> Or check "man opendkim.conf" for more options ?

I've already made it extremely verbose, including setting MilterDebug,
but it just report the success of the operation, nothing else.

>  KeepTemporaryFiles (boolean)
>               Instructs the filter to create temporary files
> containing the
> header and body canonicalizations of messages that are
> signed  or  verified.
> The  location of these files can be set using the TemporaryDirectory
> parameter.  Intended only for debugging verification problems.

Signatures are applied correctly, it just take too much time to do it.

Regards,

Christopher