Am 21.02.19 um 17:03 schrieb Matus UHLAR - fantomas:
On 21.02.19 10:36, Edouard Guigné wrote:
My mail server is intalled in a old deprecated linux version (debian 5.0) with postfix 2.5.5

oh...  debian 7.0 is not supported for (nearly) a year, 6.0 for three years,
5.0 for seven years (debian didn't havee LTS before 6.0)
I wonder it hasn't been compromised yet.

I did not installed this linux box, only managing it. I plan to change this server with an other solution (e.g. Zimbra), but this is not the today priority.

I succeed to configure SPF records for this mail server.

I would like configure DKIM, with OpenDKIM from sources... I will not use package manager on this linux box, because it is deprecated.
I would like compile / install OpenDKIM from source.

I would consider installing dkim-filter from archive.debian.org
via apt-get, changing whatever mirror you use to archive.debian.org

another possibility would be backporting - compiling from source package,
opendkim 2.0 was in squeeze.

maybe the squeeze version is compilable, maybe it's even installable without
upgrading half of the system.

Maybe someone could tell me it is possible according to my debian version and postfix version ?

you must try and see.  Current opendkim versions may require newer
libraries, newer postfix etc.

However, this is not a postfix issue.

another solution
http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net/
http://dkimproxy.sourceforge.net/postfix-outbound-howto.html

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München