Anyway is there any alternative to opendmarc that would be compatible with
BQCF?  I realize a good place for that would be inside Amavisd-new, but
this feature is not available :/

On 23 févr. 2019, at 23:03, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
whatever it is, running it as milter with your setup won't help.  post-queue
filter might do that, or get rid of pre-queue filter, e.g.  use amavisd-new
through amavis-milter.