:-)

Or instead of downloading and installing download a qemu image of ArchLinux:

http://pages.mini.pw.edu.pl/~kozlowskim/archv.qcow2

It' s an up-to-date qemu image prepared for my students.

Best regards,
Marek

On 3/8/19 1:32 PM, Marek Kozlowski wrote:
:-)

ArchLinux?
It's a rolling release one. Install any version then run `pacman -Suy' for upgrade to the most recent packages in repos. Quick and simple (but it is a systemd Linux :-( )

Best regards,
Marek