Am 17.03.19 um 20:59 schrieb Erwan David:

Le 17/03/2019 à 13:44, Czarek a écrit :
Check if you are not an open relay. Configure SPF, DKIM, DMARC
and Reverse DNS.
Than contact to the spam lists.
Here you can check where your IP is listed.
Rgds
Wesley.

In my case thaere is no spam list, I am not an open relay, I have DKIM,
DMARC and SPF, I even registered to MS as a sender. They accept my
emails, but the recipient does not receive it or it is in the spam.

They just consider that only bug email provider should exist.

google seems to have another policy for ipv6 income mail, a workaround is to deliver mail to them via ipv4 only, but i has been reported that this helps only sometimes , having SPF, DKIM, DMARC and Reverse DNS are is a must have these days....sometimes ipv6 settings are forgotten or not ok, perhaps double check it

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München