On 2019-03-24 5:46 p.m., Wietse Venema wrote:
> Simon Deziel:
>> I can think of 2 ways to workaround this. One is to tell Apparmor to
>> grant the tlsproxy process the needed capability and the other is to
>> have the $queue_directory/private directory perms set to 0710 with the
>> same owner/group.
>
> Sorry, changes to Postfix permissions are not supported.
>
> You are welcome to configure AppArmor etc. so that they will not
> break legitimate operation of Postfix, but such configuration is
> considered platform-specific, and outside the scope of Postfix.

Apparmor is what highlighted the reliance on capabilities that seemed
avoidable with a group search bit on the private dir so I wanted to hear
the opinion of experts. I'm well aware that adding Apparmor or diverging
from the default perms means I'm on my own, sorry if that was off-topic
for postfix-users@.

Regards,
Simon