Mattia Rizzolo:
> Is it possible to have anything like that?  Also assuming in the future
> this host will have to handle a separate domain, I'd prefer to have
> different files for each set of aliases, and keep it tidy.

Postfix supports multiple aliases files; that is usually how mailman
is hooked up with Postfix, if you use the Postfix local delivery agent.

    alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases, hash:/path/to/mailman/aliases, ...

There currently is no simple way to have different alias_maps
settings for different domains; that is because the Postfix local
delivery agent implements a domain-less flat namespace.

It is possible to configure different Postfix local delivery agents
for different domains, each agent having its own "-o alias_maps"
setting in master.cf, but I would not consider that simple.

Of course that is not a problem with virtual_alias maps; there,
each alias contains the domain name that it belongs in.