Thanks for the respond, but i already get working with this:

virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases,
ldap:/etc/postfix/ldap/virtual-ldap-accountmaps.cf,
hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

That's because my domain is same that the my relay_host..... when the user is not found on ldap database, then use the virtual with the content:

*@**example.cu @net.example.cu*

then my relay host recognize that net. to send to the correct user. Thanks....