our users send/receive via o365. the last mile o365->recipient should go
through our service like o365->postfix->recipient

here, o365 does not offer smtp auth against postfix.

Am Sonntag, 16. Juni 2019 schrieb @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com>:
> On 16 Jun2019, at 09:46, Stefan Bauer <cubew...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> some of our users use o365 but would like to use our service for
outgoing mails. we are offering smtp sending services. integrating our
service in o365 is tricky, as one can only specify a smarthost but
microsoft does not offer any kind of authentication for smarthosts.

> You can, and should (and I would say MUST) authenticate your users. You
do not need Microsoft to authenticate them.

>> so i'm asking if someone also noticed that and can recommend best
practice to allow o365 to relay via postfix without available sasl
authentication in a secure way.