" If you are netsecdesign.com, ssllabs says your cert has issues. Not that this
may be your problem, but I would fix that first."

This cert is not the same cert or the same server or the same IP address as my
postfix SMTP gateway.

The postfix SMTP gateway uses a self-signed certificate.

On 6/21/19, 10:42 PM, "owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org on behalf of Viktor
Dukhovni" <owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org on behalf of
postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

    > On Jun 22, 2019, at 1:12 AM, lists <li...@lazygranch.com> wrote:
    >
    > If you are netsecdesign.com, ssllabs says your cert has issues. Not that
this may be your problem, but I would fix that first.

    The certificate is past its nominal expiration, but perhaps
    more importantly its "Basic Key Usage" field says:

                X509v3 Key Usage:
                    Certificate Sign

    which does not include digitalSignature, and that's most likely
    the issue.  A more appropriate certificate is more likely to work.

    Gmail IIRC enforces more TLS hygiene when TLSv1.3 is negotiated.

    --
        Viktor.