I have a mail host that I want to receive mail from that dies not have a valid
rDNS (it recently moved and their ISP is comcast and it seems to be taking a
stupidly long time). Anyway, I first tried this:

   check_sender_access pcre:$config_directory/sender_access.pcre

/@name.of.host/ OK

This did not work. I also tried putting that into the check_helo_access file,

/name.of.host/ OK

still did not work, which makes sense as the helo check passes.

I then tried commenting out

reject_unknown_reverse_client_hostname

Which also did not work.

The mail server passes the first check for valid host name, and I though it
would be the reverse check that was blocking it.

Jun 24 07:39:38 mail postfix/smtpd[59684]: NOQUEUE: permit: RCPT from
unknown[50.208.139.244]: action=permit for Helo command=*protectTheGuilty* ;
from=<bounces@*protectTheGuiltyAlt*> to=<krem...@kreme.com> proto=ESMTP
helo=<*protectTheGuilty*>
Jun 24 07:39:38 mail postfix/smtpd[59684]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
unknown[xx.xx.xx.xx]: 550 5.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your
hostname, [xx.xx.xx.xx]; from=<bounces@*protectTheGuiltyAlt*>
to=<krem...@kreme.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<*protectTheGuilty*>

The host name in question does resolve properly for a dig, but the reverse
resolves to a comcast.net static pool address in the form
xx-xx-xx-xx-static.hfc.comcastbusiness.net.

smtpd_data_restrictions = reject_unauth_pipelining,
    reject_multi_recipient_bounce,
    permit
smtpd_helo_restrictions = reject_invalid_helo_hostname,
    reject_non_fqdn_helo_hostname,
    check_helo_access pcre:/etc/postfix/helo_checks.pcre
    permit
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination
    reject_non_fqdn_sender
    reject_non_fqdn_recipient
    reject_unverified_recipient
    reject_unknown_sender_domain