On 29.08.19 10:36, Eliza wrote:
I know postfix returns 4xx Response Code for Temporarily Deferred, as below:

----- The following addresses had fatal errors -----

Message will be retried for 4 more day(s)

this happens when there is some temporary reason why the mail can't be
accepted/delivered.
Exampes are system maintenance, disk full etc

I don't like every MTA returns this 4xx code, that would make the incoming messages delay a lot time.

How do you think of this? should RFC reconsider to disable 4xx code?

do you want everyone to drop or reject mail just because of some temporary
problems?

Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.