A. Schulze:

> Am 06.09.19 um 20:50 schrieb A. Schulze:
> > Hopefully I could report "works well" some days later.
>
> Hello,
>
> The patched version run here on some production server for a week
> without issues.  So here is the promised "works well" :-)

Thanks for testing this.

In the mean time I have been working on an updated patch that also
stops making OpenSSL calls after tlsproxy detects EOF or error on
a ciptertext stream, before allowing its plaintext output buffer
to drain. This refinement would reduce some residual logfile noise.

The change works as expected, and it is be small enough that it
can be adopted in the stable 3.4 release. I'll expose it first
in a 3.5 snapshot, and update Postfix 3.4 in a week.