thanks for your help. But I want to change "bounce" to "discard". Beacause
When user sent mail to accunt without exist on the server. The postfix
system will return back an email with  subject "Undelivered Mail Returned to
Sender" Automatic. But I don't want it send this message. So I searched
google and found just set "bounce unix - - n - 0 bounce" to "bounce unix - -
n - 0 discard" can solve this problem.I've check it
being Correct.
And I have mounts of multi-instances, I want to change the parameter by like
"postconf ... ..." or something else,But not by "vi -c /etc/postfix...".