On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 11:24, Enrico Morelli <more...@cerm.unifi.it>
wrote:
> I've search in my Debian 10 packages but there isn't postscreen.
> Is it in bundle with new postfix version? In Debian 10 I've postfix
> 3.4.5

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 11:29:38 +0100
Dominic Raferd <domi...@timedicer.co.uk> wrote:
Yes it is a standard part of postfix - try 'man postscreen'

On 26.09.19 12:48, Enrico Morelli wrote:
Good. In the master.cf I've

smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       -       smtpd
#smtp      inet  n       -       y       -       1       postscreen

to enable postscreen have I to uncomment the second line and comment
the first one?

you should follow the document
http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html

M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !