Quoting "Robert Schetterer", who wrote on 2019-10-07 at 18:21 Uhr +0200:
Also a wide bug is not to include the ipv6 stuff in SPF, did you checked this, in the past creating a extra transport for google only via ipv4 was helpfull too

At least for madduck.net, I have SPF set to "v=spf1 ?all", which is the equivalent of saying DUNNO. I think this forecloses any need to include v6 stuff, doesn't it? Now of course, Google may deem this suspicious, I just have no way of finding out (and I think they'd be wrong).

Best,

--
@martinkrafft | https://riot.im/app/#/room/#madduck:madduck.net

"arguments are extremely vulgar,