Hi

shot me if I'm wrong ;-) but I think your smtp service is an open
relay?! I don't see reject_unauth_destination after your
permit_mynetwork and permit_sasl_authenticated. Thats means (at least
afaik) that any mail will be accepted as long as it does not hit one of
your reject_* statements.
So for your submission/smtps service I'd recommend to add a final reject
to the restrictions and for the smtpd_recipient_restrictions I'd
recommend to add reject_unauth_destination directly after
permit_sasl_authenticated. Imho it would be preferable to disable AUTH
on port 25 anyway (but that might start "religious" discussions here ;-))

I wonder a bit that your postfix allows processing mail at all because
the man says:

> IMPORTANT: Either the smtpd_relay_restrictions or the
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions parameter must specify at least one of
> the following restrictions. Otherwise Postfix will refuse to receive
> mail:
>
>    reject, reject_unauth_destination
>
>    defer, defer_if_permit, defer_unauth_destination

Another thing I wonder about is your output from mxtoolbox test. It
shows your server rejects with a 4xx temporary reject. That should be a
5xx. I think postfix complains about something in its logs.

Cheers

--

tobi