Viktor Dukhovni:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 10:03:55PM +0100, Moviuro wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > # ecc.key is: (note the EC PARAMETERS object)
> > -----BEGIN EC PARAMETERS-----
> > -----END EC PARAMETERS-----
> > -----BEGIN EC PRIVATE KEY-----
> > -----END EC PRIVATE KEY-----

This is a usability problem that I think should be addressed in
Postfix 3.4. Either we provide a tool that produces the expected
inputs, or we add code to recognize and ignore known-harmless
objects that appear in output from other tools.

I think that adding code to ignore known-harmless content is
the safer approach because it makes Postfix interoperable with
other tools.

What other examples of known-harmless content can people expect to
see? Should the list be configurable? If all these blobs embedded
beween lines

-----BEGIN TYPE OF OBJECT-----

-----END TYPE OF OBJECT-----

then it can be purely mechanical.