On 19.11.19 10:24, Angel L. Mateo wrote:
I have a mail server relaying for different domains and using a transport map to deliver local domains.

   Now I need the following:

* Mail from @internal1.com and to @external1.com to be relayed through relay.provider.com

do you mean, random spam from any IP and fake @internal1.com sender?
it's rarely useful to relay based on sender domain...

* the rest of mails, to be deliver or relayed according to transport_maps

I have found the sender_dependent_relayhost_maps but with this I can only check the sender but not the destination.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.