On 21.11.19 12:16, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I run "proxy.example.com" server with ".example.com" in transport_maps, to
direct all example.com subdomains to internal server

my $mydestination contains proxy.example.com and some other names, however
all domain to proxy.example.com is directed to internal servers.

What should I to to exempt $mydestination from being looked up in
transport_maps?

seems I found it:

http://postfix.1071664.n5.nabble.com/Mydestination-and-transport-maps-td85665.html

so for every subdomain of .example.com, override must be done in
transport_maps:

proxy.example.com       local:

Now I'm just curious if those domains are still required in
$mydestination...

Micro random number generator: 0, 0, 0, 4.33e+67, 0, 0, 0...