On 25.11.19 18:22, lists wrote:
At a minimum, I would set it up to use port 587.

I would set up port 465 also. Note that TLS on 465 is implicit, while on 587 is
explicit, so it's easier to allow unencrypted connections by a mistake on
587.

Then block via firewall all the email ports other than port 25 all
countries from which you will not be using the server.

you apparently mean, from countries client won't be able to receive mail
from.

M$ Win's are shit, do not use it !