Den 26-11-2019 kl. 17:59 skrev Marek Kozlowski:
OK. I do not insist on postsrsd. I'd really appreciate any
suggestion: what can I use instaed of it - what do you recommend?

On 11/26/19 2:07 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
no one uses spf anymore

incorrect.

since it breaks mailling lists very badly ?,
postfix maillist have not even spf helo pass :)

They don't have SPF helo fail. "No SPF" is correct result.

spf works only on direkt mail, not mailling lists since envelope
sender changes on maillists

spf can work on any mail, even mailing list.

so if you add spf to your domain it would not make bad things ever

dmarc is another storry not to try