Am Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:17:36 +0100 schrieb Postfix users
<pl...@pro-activ.pl>:
Looks like I get listed (again) becouse my conf recjects spam
messages with full body.

I don't fully understand this, can you rephrase?
What to change in postfix configuration to get reject with my message
only and SPAM message added as eml attachment ?

this looks like job for spam filter like spamassassin or amavis, not
postfix.