On 02.12.19 05:21, @lbutlr wrote:
I have an email address listed in virtual in the form

ama...@kreme.com. kreme+ama...@kreme.com

it that a trailing dot?

But when an email comes in to that address, I get Recipient address rejected:
unverified address: Address lookup failed;

# postmap -q ama...@kreme.com hash:/etc/postfix/virtual
kreme+ama...@kreme.com

(Not that actual addresses, but the form is <company>@localdomain =>
localuser+<company>@localdomain)

I assume I can eliminate this by taking out the reject_unverified_recipient
from my smtpd_recipient_restrictions but shouldn’t this address be verified?

Spam is for losers who can't get business any other way.