Hi all,

I'm trying to make work the SNI feature from postfix >3.4.

I've declared a "smtpd_tls_chain_files" using letsencrypt certificates (privkey and fullchain), and a "tls_server_sni_maps" using hash file, according the documentation online.

The doc says
"The chain files MUST start with the private key,
   # with the certificate chain next, starting with the leaf
   # (server) certificate, and then the issuer certificates."

I tried differents ways on the sni file, but every time I try with openssl to test the configuration I got on postfix logs:

Dec 8 00:34:28 shiva2 postfix/smtpd[7290]: warning: key at index 1 in SNI data for mail.hidden.fr does not match next certificate Dec 8 00:34:28 shiva2 postfix/smtpd[7290]: warning: TLS library problem: error:1426D121:SSL routines:ssl_set_cert_and_key:not replacing certificate:../ssl/ssl_rsa.c:1107: Dec 8 00:34:28 shiva2 postfix/smtpd[7290]: warning: error loading private keys and certificates from: SNI data for mail.hidden.fr: aborting TLS handshake

Does anyone make this work with Letsencrypt certificates ?

Thanks,