> On Dec 23, 2019, at 12:24, Mark ADAMS <mada...@msn.com> wrote:
> Here is my config for postfix main.cf:
>
> less main.cf

The correct command is postconf-n which lets people see the settings that are
not default without having to wade through everything else.

There is no mention in the configuration you showed of dovecot at all, nor any
transport maps, lmtp, or anything that would indicate you are using dovecot. It
appears your mail is being stored as mbox files in /var/spool/mail/

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to
reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.