Hello,

Now I have notices inconsistency:

On 10.01.20 12:42, Simon B wrote:
For as long as I can I remember, I have blocked connections purporting
to be my own domain/IP address using a postmapped file called
helo_checks.
[...]
Since upgrading to 2.11 yesterday (yes, I am on a path to move up
through debian versions), all mail coming in on
postfix/submission/smtpd is being rejected by the domain check in that
file, even though the user is sasl authenticated.

Can someone help me figure out why?