Hello,

i work in updating my version of postfix, i use the 2.10.1 version, in Centos 7 arch 64 bits, with an randomize outgoing smtp service, through a perl script call randomize.pl. Here code example: http://marinovl.blogspot.com/2012/09/postfix-how-to-balance-outgoing-emails.html?m=1

I remove postfix 2 with the command "yum remove postfix" and install the new version with:

rpm -Uhv http://mirror.ghettoforge.org/distributions/gf/gf-release-latest.gf.el7.noarch.rpm yum install postfix3 postfix3-mysql postfix-perl-scripts python-dns --enablerepo=gf-plus

Up to this point is all fine.

Reading the documentation, you can make a random to send the mail through the parameter: sender_dependent_default_transport_maps

Here is my question, what is the best way to perform a round robin of IP addresses for sending? Did someone try the random.pl script in version 3 of postfix?

The sender_dependent_default_transport_maps parameter does not support weights to give a higher or lower priority to an exit mta.

Regards,