On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 03:06:37PM -0500, Linux Addict wrote:

> Sorry.. yeah discard.
>
> But is it possible to discard noreply email for just
> only one sender? I am clear on how to discard when everything sent to
> noreply@.*.

Nothing built into Postfix will discard just the one recipient
in a multi-recipient mail based on the sender.

In a single-recipient message (unsafe assumption), discarding
the whole message is possible via restriction classes.

Now it turns out that "recipient_restrictions" configured via:

    smtpd_data_restrictions = ...

only run on single-recipient messages, if the message had two or more
recipients, the restriction is skipped.  Thus it would be safe to
use a sender-based rule that resolves to a restriction class that
processes the recipient, and run that sender rule in the data
restrictions, and be sure to discard just single-recipient mail.

--
    Viktor.