On Sunday, February 23, 2020 3:26:07 PM EST Benny Pedersen wrote:
> Scott Kitterman skrev den 2020-02-23 21:03:
> > There is no hard limit.  See RFC 7208 Section 3.4.
>
> sadly :(
>
> even ip4:0.0.0.0/0 is valid
>
> could pypolicyd-spf break rfc so only domains under 255 ipv4 is valid
> results ?, imho its insane that its supported unlimited

It is what it is, so no.  People ignore Section 3.4 at their own peril
(although EDNS0 is better supported, so it's possibly too strict for 2020).  I
think it's a self-limiting problem.

Also, pypolicyd-spf was renamed spf-engine when I added a milter interface
option for it, so please switch to that.  No more updates to the old
pypolicyd-spf code.

Scott K