Hello,

I tried disabling TLSv1.0 and TLSv1.1 on our Postfix mailservers at the beginning of the year (since there were advisories that anything older than 1.2 is considered weak and broken), and it did not end well, there were numerous complaints from what turned out to be still supported LTS version of Windows 8 that is supported till 2023 whose Outlooks still uses the obsolete versions of TLS and their handshakes will fail.

--
S pozdravem,
Daniel Ryšlink