On 23/03/20 11:09 am, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 11:03:43AM +1300, Peter wrote:

On 23/03/20 10:55 am, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
ARC signing might be helpful, but I don't think we need to do anything
at all.  With just one user having issues, the problem is most likely
upstream.

It's not just one user.  I regularly have to pluck messages from my Spam
folder coming from this list from several different users.  The one user
is just an example of the issue.

Is there any evidence that the reason the posts land in the spam folder
is related to way the list is managed, and not the content of the
messages being misclassified your mailbox provider?

What is in the "Authentication-Results" header of the messages that
are misclassified?

I recently cleaned out my Spam so I'll need to wait a day or two for more to land there, then I'll get back to you on this with some samples.

Peter