Franck MAHE:
> Hi Wietse,

> >> Well, in this particular case I'm seeing three messages from Jaroslaw
> >> end up in spam.  Google says that all three pass DMARC and DKIM and
> >> SPF
> >> is neutral.  Also in this particular case the DKIM signature includes
> >> the From: header, so DMARC mitigation would actually have invalidated
> >> DKIM.
> >
> > Would removing Jaroslaw's email address would have changed the
> > 'spam' ruling? We don't know that without further measurements.
>
> The support of SPF/DKIM and ARC for postfix.org and all sender domain
> could help, isn't it? In the meantime, mailing_list is also planned in
> PolycyOverrideType for DMARC Disposition.

Coming back to the original problem, that Gmail was flagging
Jaroslaw's non-list messages as spam. Would removing Jaroslaw's
email address from Postfix list mail have changed the 'spam'
disposition of his non-list messages? The response from Gmail staff
implies that his list messages were a factor in the spam ruling (as
reported by Jaroslaw).