On 23/03/20 4:23 am, Wietse Venema wrote:
Coming back to the original problem, that Gmail was flagging
Jaroslaw's non-list messages as spam. Would removing Jaroslaw's
email address from Postfix list mail have changed the 'spam'
disposition of his non-list messages? The response from Gmail staff
implies that his list messages were a factor in the spam ruling (as
reported by Jaroslaw).

Honestly, I don't think that anyone can say for sure, except possibly some admins at Google who likely won't tell us. Also who's to say that Google won't change things tomorrow so that we have to jump through more or different hoops to get messages through.

At the end of the day all we can really do is fix the things we know about and hope for the best.

Peter