El dom, 29-03-2020 a las 11:15 +0900, 황병희 escribió:
> Robert Schetterer <r...@sys4.de> writes:

> > https://alternativeto.net/software/k-9/?platform=iphone
>
> +1, k-9 was/is good for me(android user) ;;;

I was a K-9 user and promoter since a do not remember when ... but I
recently found a fork through F-Droid (the Android Opensource App
repository) that, to me, is much more powerful, so much that I have
supported the author buying the (not really needed) for-pay extras.

It is called FairEmail, really powerful MUA (not as much as a desktop one)
but almost there. For example, it needs a bit better "classical" reply
editing (see this message), but it is bearable. And it can use both PGP and
X.509 for signing and encrypting.

https://github.com/M66B/FairEmail/blob/master/FAQ.md

--
Victoriano Giralt                             Innovation Director
Digital Transformation Vicerectorate          University of Malaga