On 28 Mar 2020, at 20:26, Linda Pagillo <lpad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to set up Postfix as a backup MX for a few of my Windows-based mail
> servers. I have never done this before so I have been researching to see what
> I could find.

Reconsider.

Backup MX servers are fiddly to maintain and work best when they are configured
EXACTLY like the real server, including with the exact same spam settings and
backend data and blacklists and firewalls. That is a very difficult thing to
do, especially if you’re on a different platform (Windows vs Ubuntu).

In general, a backup MX becomes nothing more than a server that is constantly
being spammed.

--
Oh, he's just like any other man, only more so.