* Matus UHLAR:
remote senders don't understand the message too often.

On 30.03.20 14:55, Ralph Seichter wrote:
Using "show_user_unknown_table_name = no" will hide the table name.
That might reduce some of the confusion.

I'd prefer to add short translation of the default message.
yes, the table name is not important.

maybe append some catch-all reject to local_recipient_maps could help?