On 03.04.20 15:16, SysAdmin EM wrote:
I am seeing the following error in some email directed to hotmail:

<lachec...@hotmail.com>: host
hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.46.33] refused to talk to me:
501 5.5.4 Invalid domain name
[BN3NAM04FT008.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com]Return-Path: <
facturac...@zonanet.com.ar>

Please:

1. post whole log line

2. don't merge log with message headers.

it's very hard to see what exactly was wrong there.

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".