Patrick Proniewski:
It negates the benefit you were writing about as amavisd-milter
will drop the message on the milter interface (postfix/cleanup[26401]:
87E5316135: milter-discard: END-OF-MESSAGE from localhost[127.0.0.1]:
milter triggers DISCARD action) and re-inject it in an after-queue
SMTP with no filtering. No big deal for me.